Friday, August 30, 2013

Tofu Scrambie

This is my first recipe post!  I love looking at aesthetically pleasing recipes and wanted to create one for you all!  This is an adapted recipe of a tofu scramble that comes from Quick and Easy Vegan Comfort Food by Alicia C. Simpson which is an amazing cookbook that has delicious recipes for biscuits, gravy, mac and cheese, etc.  I hope you enjoy!



I love serving tofu scramble with hash browns and, of course, ketchup and sriracha!

P.S. This took a long time, and not just because of the photo editing.  I don't know how you food bloggers do this all the time!!

2 comments:

  1. This looks soooooo good! I can't wait to eat some - I think I'll have breakfast for dinner next week and make it then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so great! It's such a good recipe!!! I hope you enjoy. n_n

      Delete