Sunday, July 28, 2013

Swearing In Cursive Issue 1





I finished my first zine!  I'm so happy with the way it turned out and hope to be making another one in the very near future.  It's titled Swearing In Cursive and I write about my experiences with having a phobia, accountability processes, and my relationship with the internet.  The pages are full of found illustrations and cursive type.  And, as if I haven't already spouted this out enough, I'll be at the Portland Zine Symposium and hope to do some trades.

The pictures above are from my zine workspaces, both the digital and cut-and-paste side of things.  I also finally photographed the yarn I dyed with black beans and the hat I knit on my road trip up to Eugene, OR a couple weeks back.

On Tuesday I leave for LA for a wedding and then I'll be back for a split second before heading off to Portland!  I'm hoping to record an episode of Double Chin Knitting tomorrow but we'll see what happens.

Buy Here!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! In our women and gender studies class we are studying your Zine and we think it's super interesting and loved reading it!

    ReplyDelete