Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bitten By A Travel Bug


 These are a few pictures of the many I've taken since the beginning of July!  July has been treating me very well thus far.  The last four pictures are from my house's anti-patriotism July 4th extravaganza (with some queers).  It was such a great party for so many reasons!  The people were all great, even the people I didn't know were such a joy to be around, the drinking wasn't excessive, and the food was delicious!  I didn't get a picture, but I made vegan mini corn dogs.  Yum.

Last week I road-tripped up to Eugene to help my roommate sell hats for her family's business at the Oregon Country Fair.  I wish I could go into more details about my experience, but I don't want to bore you.  The politics of the place were tedious and exhausting, but I made some money, which I wasn't expecting, and I got out of the house.  Hedwig was happy for me to be home and, unexpectedly, the next month is also going to include a lot of traveling for me.

On July 30th I'll be headed to LA to see my family and attend a wedding and on a whim I've decided to head to Portland for the Zine Symposium from the 10th to the 12th!  If you or anyone you know would be willing to house me for a night or two, I would be extremely grateful!

Take Care!
Mckenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment